Featured Post

Future Fambo, JahMalo And BrukUp On JoeBlaxTV....

http://www.JoeBlaxTV.com https://www.facebook.com/JoeBlaxTVision/

Monday, April 23, 2012

Hurt ex gets six months for posting girl's nude pics on Facebook....

> Apr 22 - Hurt ex gets six months for posting girl's nude pics on Facebook - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!

People can now be held accountable for their actions on social media. A jilted boyfriend who put nude pictures of his former lover on Facebook has been sentenced to six months' jail the first social networking-related conviction in Australian history and one of just a handful in the world. Ravshan ''Ronnie'' Usmanov told police: ''I put the photos up because she hurt me and it was the only thing [I had] to hurt her. ''The six pictures, according to court documents, showed his ex-girlfriend ''nude in certain positions and clearly showing her breasts and genitalia''. Advertisement: Story continues below Shortly after posting the pictures on his Facebook page in October last year, Usmanov emailed his girlfriend with the message: ''Some of your photos are now on Facebook''. She had ended their relationship and moved out of their shared home less than three months earlier.
The woman, who The Sun-Herald has chosen not to identify, ran to Usmanov's flat at Pyrmont, demanding he take down the pictures. When he refused, she called the police. Privacy experts say Usmanov's case has exposed the ''tip of the iceberg'' of online offences that rarely go punished. Sentencing the 20-year-old, the Deputy-Chief Magistrate, Jane Mottley, said she was ''deterring both the offender and the community generally from committing similar crimes''. She said: ''New-age technology through Facebook gives instant access to the world. Facebook as a social networking site has limited boundaries. Incalculable damage can be done to a person's reputation by the irresponsible posting of information through that medium. With its popularity and potential for real harm, there is a genuine need to ensure the use of this medium to commit offences of this type is deterred.
''The harm to the victim is not difficult to contemplate: embarrassment, humiliation and anxiety at not only the viewing of the images by persons who are known to her but also the prospect of viewing by those who are not. It can only be a matter for speculation as to who else may have seen the images, and whether those images have been stored in such a manner which, at a time the complainant least expects, they will again be available for viewing, circulation or distribution.''

''She should be able to take action for the invasion of her privacy but she can't at the moment. In the online world it is not a Polaroid shared with people at the pub; it's a Polaroid shared with a billion people or more.''
When approached by The Sun-Herald last week, Usmanov declined to comment. In mitigation, Ms Sten said: ''He was upset so he put the photos up on Facebook. He did this to hurt her. He's sorry he did that. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing. It's just not something he would normally do.''

Source:
Ex-lover punished for Facebook revenge

Rick Ross Added Omarion To MMG & Mase Deal Is On The Table....

> Rick Ross Added Omarion To MMG & Mase Deal Is On The Table - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

The Source said Rick Ross will be making some additions to his 12 player basketball roster. He will be adding some injured reserves.

According to their source, Maybach Music Group camp pieces are falling into place. They confirmed Omarion is already part of the roster, and that an offer for Ma$e is on the table: “Yes, I think its safe to say Omarion is MMG. I don’t want to let no cats out the bag but we’ll see what’s good with Ma$e. As far as newest members Omarion and shout out to Ma$e if he wants to get down with this movement then we’ll see what happens.”

Remember I talked about Ma$e and Omarion being in the studio together. I guess they were in the studio showcasing their talent to Ross who has an ever lasting MMG budget over there at Warner Brothers I see.

Rick Ross Added Omarion To MMG & Mase Deal Is On The Table (Details Inside) | HipHopSince1987

ESPN Reports: Dwight Howard will ask for trade after season, Magic use budget airline to fly him to his Surgery....

> ESPN Reports: Dwight Howard will ask for trade after season, Magic use budget airline to fly him to - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!


You thought the Dwight Howard craziness was over? Guess again.

On SportsCenter on Saturday, Stephen A. Smith revealed that according to his sources, Dwight Howard is once again furious with the Magic organization. The Magic superstar center will ask for a trade again once the season is over. This follows another report recently which claimed that the Magic front office, not Dwight Howard, were in fact responsible for initiating the conversations to have Stan Van Gundy fired.

Here is the quote from Stephen A. Smith on ESPN, with the video further below.
"The minute this season is over, according to what I am hearing from his camp, you can expect Dwight Howard to tell Orlando. 'Get me out of here. I don't want to be here any longer.' You've got Stan Van Gundy annoyed with the organization. You've got Dwight Howard disgusted with the organization. The way he's been treated, along with the way his teammates have been AWOL on him as far as he's concerned. You've got a problem. Not to mention the fact, there's one other little Cliff Note that you might find interesting. When he had his back surgery, they were talking about giving him a flight on AirTran or something like that. This is the kind of stuff that I've been told in the last 24 hours in terms of how they've treated him. He feels as a superstar, he's been treated as a scrub."

Source: ESPN Reports: Dwight Howard will ask for trade after season, Magic use budget airline to fly him to L.A. for surgery | IamaGM.com

Azealia Banks Calls T.I. A Snitch & Soft...

> Azealia Banks Calls T.I. A Snitch & Soft - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!
____________________

George Zimmerman Released From Florida Jail On $150,000 Bond....



> Apr 23 - George Zimmerman Released From Florida Jail On $150,000 Bond - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!

George Zimmerman was released around midnight Sunday from a county jail on $150,000 bail as he awaits his second-degree murder trial for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin.

The neighborhood watch volunteer was wearing a brown jacket and blue jeans and carrying a paper bag. He met a man in a white vehicle and drove away. His ultimate destination is being kept secret for his safety and it could be outside Florida.

Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester said at a hearing Friday he cannot have any guns and must observe a 7 p.m.-to-6 a.m. curfew. Zimmerman also surrendered his passport.

Zimmerman had to put up 10 percent, or $15,000, to make bail. His father had indicated he might take out a second mortgage.

Zimmerman worked at a mortgage risk-management company at the time of the shooting and his wife is in nursing school. A website was set up to collect donations for Zimmerman's defense fund. It is unclear how much has been raised.

Bail is not unheard of in second-degree murder cases, and legal experts had predicted it would be granted for Zimmerman because of his ties to the community, because he turned himself in after he was charged last week, and because he has never been convicted of a serious crime.

Prosecutors had asked for $1 million bail, citing two previous scrapes Zimmerman had with the law, neither of which resulted in charges. In 2005, he had to take anger management courses after he was accused of attacking an undercover officer who was trying to arrest Zimmerman's friend. In another incident, a girlfriend accused him of attacking her.

Zimmerman, 28, fatally shot Martin, 17, Feb. 26 inside the gated community where Zimmerman lived during an altercation. Martin was unarmed and was walking back to the home of his father's fiancĂ©e when Zimmerman saw him, called 911 and began following him. A fight broke out — investigators say it is unknown who started it.

Zimmerman says Martin, who was visiting from Miami, attacked him and he shot in self-defense, citing Florida's "stand your ground" law, which gives broad legal protection to anyone who says they used deadly force because they feared death or great bodily harm.

Zimmerman was not charged for over six weeks, sparking national protests led by Martin's parents, civil rights groups and the Revs. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Martin was black; Zimmerman's father is white and his mother is from Peru.

George Zimmerman Released From Fla. Jail - ABC News

Video inside YouTube (new url)

Video inside YouTube (new url)

Monday, April 16, 2012

Childcare center changes "Baa Baa Black Sheep" to "Rainbow Sheep" due to claims of racism....

Bill Cosby: Trayvon Martin Case About Guns, Not Race...

> Apr 15 - Bill Cosby: Trayvon Martin Case About Guns, Not Race - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!
WASHINGTON — Actor and comedian Bill Cosby says the debate over the killing of Trayvon Martin by a neighborhood watch volunteer should be focused on guns, not race.

In an interview on CNN's "State of the Union" aired Sunday, Cosby said calling George Zimmerman a racist doesn't solve anything. Cosby says the bigger question is what Zimmerman was doing with a gun, and who taught him how to behave with it.

The shooting of the 17-year-old Martin on Feb. 26 has ignited a nationwide debate about race and self-defense.

Cosby said during the interview, which was taped Thursday afternoon, that he once owned a gun but no longer does. He says there is a need to get guns off the streets, and that people should be taught to use every possible alternative before shooting someone.
Bill Cosby: Trayvon Martin Case About Guns, Not Race

Toledo couple faces charges in court after infant found in freezer....


TOLEDO, OH (WTOL) - A Toledo couple accused of leaving a baby's body inside a freezer faced a judge Monday morning. Kenisha Pruitt, 20, and Antonio Cervantes, 18, remain in the Lucas County Jail. They were arraigned in Toledo Municipal Court Monday morning.

Pruitt and Cervantes are each charged with child endangering in connection with the body of an infant found in a freezer over the weekend.

They were each held on $1 million bond.

Police said a landlord who was cleaning out a home Friday on Paine Avenue in east Toledo discovered the infant's body. The infant was wrapped in a garbage bag and was frozen solid. It appeared to be about the size of a full-term baby.

Court documents said Pruitt and Cervantes had lived together in the home since November 2011 and were in the process of moving out. The documents said family members believed Pruitt was pregnant when the couple moved into the home. However, no birth was reported.

Pruitt and Cervantes are listed as parents on the birth certificate of a girl born in February 2011. They also have another child 14 months old, who is currently staying with family while her parents remain in jail.

The coroner's office said it is still waiting for the infant to thaw before it can conduct the autopsy. An autopsy could be conducted Tuesday to determine an exact cause of death, as well as the infant's identity.

Pruitt and Cervantes could face more charges depending on what the autopsy reveals.

Both Pruitt and Cervantes are scheduled to be back in court for a preliminary hearing in one week.



Hear what children's services has to say about this case and how a situation like this could possibly be avoided, tonight on WTOL 11 News at 6.



Related stories:



East Toledo neighborhood reacts to infant found in freezer

Two arrested in connection with infant found in Toledo freezer

Facebook Will Give Complete, Detailed Printout of Your Activity to Police...#Hmmmm

> Apr 13 - Facebook Will Give Complete, Detailed Printout of Your Activity to Police - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!

If police officers were to file a subpoena for your Facebook information, they would receive a printout of the data from the social network. This printout would be so detailed, complete and creepy that you should strive to be a good law-abiding citizen, just to prevent it from ever existing.

We have just learned about the true nature of Facebook’s responses to subpoenas thanks to documents uncovered by the Boston Phoenix, an alternative weekly.

While researching a story about a man dubbed the “Craigslist Killer,” reporters at the Phoenix had access to “a huge trove of case files released by the Boston Police Department.” And in the process of sifting through all of those documents, they discovered the Boston Police’s subpoena of the suspect’s Facebook information - as well as the data provided by the social network.

The data - which really did come in the form of an old-fashioned paper printout rather than as a digital file of some sort - included all of the suspect’s wall posts, photos he’d uploaded, photos he’d been tagged in, a list of his Facebook friends, and “a long table of login and IP data.” Based on a look at the actual documents, it appears the login and IP data actually lists which parts of Facebook the individual accessed - down to the photos, groups and profiles he viewed.

Cops can request a copy of your complete Facebook activity - Technolog on msnbc.com

***Occupy All Streets, Facebook Will Give Complete, Detailed Printout of...

Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Rasta Cap Hi...



Quote:

Converse has brushed up against the Islander lifestyle a couple times before in collabo releases with the likes of Kicks HI and Aloha Rag, and theyre at it again with a few in-line pairs shown here. This time the island is one of the Caribbean though and not of the South Pacific, with an obvious Rasta style thrown in on the foxing wrapping the sneakers. The uppers propel the laid back look with a cozy wool construction, quite the cool alternative to the canvas standard. Click through for a better look at the Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Rasta Cap Hi and let us know if youd like to see these stateside.


Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Rasta Cap Hi | SneakerNews.com

WOW! Nicki Minaj gets into beef with Blog site, DELETES HER TWITTER?!?

> WOW! Nicki Minaj gets into beef with Blog site. DELETES HER TWITTER?!? - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!


sh-t just happened like right nao

What the fu-k is going on with Nicki Minaj, and Team Minaj in general?

salute-the-harajuku:

Nicki blocks and ‘bashes’ NickiDaily for posting leaked stuff. (which she has the right to do.)
NickiDaily deletes his/her Twitter and takes down their site.
Some of the Barbz go after Nicki
Nicki deletes her twitter.
A story just broke out where her dad calls her a liar.

GAH, WHAT IS HAPPENING!?

sure enough i checked https://twitter.com/NICKIMINAJ

and that bi-ch is GONE!!

> WOW! Nicki Minaj gets into beef with Blog site. DELETES HER TWITTER?!? - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

> WOW! Nicki Minaj gets into beef with Blog site. DELETES HER TWITTER?!? - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Computer Love Mixed By: JoeBlax

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Man 'forced girlfriend to have sex with her son, 10, and two other boys'....

> Apr 10 - Man 'forced girlfriend to have sex with her son, 10, and two other boys' - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!

A man has been charged with forcing his former girlfriend to have sex with her 10-year-old son and two other young boys.
Mark McCoy, 41, allegedly held his girlfriend down as he made the three boys, aged 9 and 10, put their genitals in the woman's face.
He now faces 28 charges, including multiple counts of molesting a child and intimidation, after one of the boys told police of the alleged crimes.

The sickening attacks allegedly took place in McCoy's Westside, Indianapolis home in January 2011.
According to an eight-page affidavit, the boy told police in an interview that McCoy forced him to 'participate in sexual acts with his mother'.
While speaking with police in February, the boy told officers McCoy forced him to watch a pornographic movie, WISHTV.com reported.

The man then held down his mother and forced the boy to put his genitals in his her face as she cried, he said.
He added that his mother was trying to escape and push the man off her.
Two other boys, aged nine and 10 at the time, were also in the bedroom during the attacks. Their relationship to the adults is unknown.
These boys were also forced to put their genitals in the woman's face, the boy said.
During an interview with the woman, she told police the two boys tried to force their way between her legs while McCoy watched, WISH reported.
The woman's son said he did not want to carry out the sickening acts but McCoy had threatened him with a gun and said he would shoot him if he told anyone.
The boy and his mother only told police when officers started investigating the suspect for possession of child pornography.
McCoy is being held at the Marion County Jail on $50,000 bond.

Source

Boy Finds Grenade During Easter Egg Hunt In Britain....

> Apr 10 - Boy Finds Grenade During Easter Egg Hunt In Britain - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!


An army bomb squad rushed to an Easter egg hunt in England on Sunday after a 3-year-old boy found a live hand grenade.

Eagle-eyed Stuart Moffatt, 34, -- who was there with his wife and three kids -- saw the child standing over the World War II-era explosive at the Holford, Somerset event. He began moving several pre-school-aged children away from the looming danger, the Daily Mail reported.

"We were beginning to count up the eggs at the end of the hunt and I saw a boy of three standing on an object," Moffatt told the paper. "It was brown and about 4 inches high. It looked like an Easter egg, but it was a hand grenade -- I was shocked. The boy who was standing on it thought it was a rock."

Moffatt immediately alerted organizers, prompting the bomb squad to descend on the field, cordon off the area and close a local highway, the New York Daily News reported. Soldiers safely detonated the grenade after everyone was clear.

About 25 children aged between 2 and 5 were hunting for eggs at the event, organized by a pre-school group, according to This Is Somerset.

Trucker Paul Gibbard, 40, whose daughters were hunting for candy-filled treats, said the explosive was likely from a shuttered military base in Holford.

"Apparently there used to be an American Army base in Holford during the Second World War," he said. "I think it has something to do with that."

Boy Finds Grenade During Easter Egg Hunt In Britain